April 19, 2007

Good News Everyone!

In the last two days, my gaming fortunes have improved significantly. I am being sent a new Wii for free (warranties rock)and I received my confirmation email on the 17th.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Nintendo regarding our Advance Replacement
program. We wanted to let you know that your order has been shipped to you
as requested. You should receive your replacement product within the next
three to four business days.
Microsoft was a bit more terse in their email, received today.
Your Xbox Video Game system has been shipped! You can expect to receive it in 2-5 days. Thank you for your patience and get ready to get back into the action!
It is such a relief to be getting back to normal, and have such wonderful machines at my disposal, day or night at any hour.

No comments: