May 21, 2007

Recommended by Dr. Jan Itor

So Destructoid has once again decided to step on some toes and posted this,
asking "John C. McGinley, who I've never heard of ... apparently, he's on Scrubs -- do people even watch that show anymore?" If the comments on the post prove anything it's yes, people do, and they really like the show.

I personally love Scrubs and how dare Destructoid disparage it. Sure, it's one more voice in the mob, but I wanted to do it anyway.

I work in politics and this is the end of the legislative session, and I've been terribly busy lately, but it should all be over soon, so you can expect full posts about meaningful subjects -- well, full posts about blowing people up with laser cannons and plasma grenades, anyway.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this post earlier, but yeah, Scrubs is fantastic... probably the only show worth watching on TV right now, other than the Colbert/Stuart shows.