April 13, 2007

Three Lights Update

Well, I got my shipping box last night, packed up my 360 and dropped it off this morning. Here are a few photos for those of you who are curious what all this looks like.

The address of the repair facility from the shipping label.



Here's the rest of the label



The instructions (sorry for the quality, this is the first time I've used this camera, I got it this week for my birthday)



Finally, this is the little UPS drop-off where I got my receipt, where, incidentally, they tossed my box a good four feet into the spot where they leave all the packages without even asking me if the contents were fragile or sensitive. Good thing for them it's already broken.



So wish me all luck. Hopefully we won't have to document any more failed systems here.

No comments: